Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone know of good tattoo artists in waterford

Options
  • 06-06-2009 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does any one know of any good tatto artists in Waterford besides JMD's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

All there is then is swineline and yakuza I'm told, don't know much about em tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

neil in swineline is pretty good
    sammy there also is good,he done two pieces for me, which im more than happy with..

not sure about yakuza tbh,purely for the fact i have no experince of them

however, jmd's are the best , even one of the best in the country ... imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭shaz00

jmd's is fantastic, i've travelled from wicklow to have my pieces down there, couldn't recommend better to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Beanzy93

which one would be cheapest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

swineline as far as i remember

but its on you for life, so whatever style your getting make sure they are well capable of giving you a perfect tattoo..

however in saying that i cant knock swineline cause i have 2 pieces form em(which i love).. but just make sure you're going to the best place for what you want to get done..

if its a case of money... wait and save a bit longer, so you wont have to worry about whos the cheapest.. a tattoo is on you for life, so dont rush into it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭shaz00

totally agree with Emo above - u pay for what u get, def do some research before you go for it, visit the shops look at their books etc - n would recommend saving too if money is the case - tattoo is for life

Advertisement