Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who did you vote for !!!

Options
  • 06-06-2009 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

who did you vote for in th local elections in mayo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moved from Politics. I think you'll get more interest on the Mayo board, though personally I'm not in the habit of telling others who I vote for anyway when asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Peter Clarke, Mary Kelly, Michael Downey and Michelle Mulherin - not in that order though!

I don't think Downey got through though, pity - he is a very decent sort of fellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Eddie Kempwene - He going to legalise weed! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

donmeister wrote: »
    Eddie Kempwene - He going to legalise weed! :pac:

ha ha .........i gave him no:1 aswell....:D

Is that the MS sufferer? I didn't see him on the ballot paper!

• Advertisement

I know a lot of people voted for Downy simply because he was the only candidate not wearing a suit. I spent more time looking at the pics on the ballot paper and trying not to laugh, a certain female candidate bears more than a passing resemblence to Sloth from the Goonies,

Cribben?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I found it odd the politicians who where running that had either no posters around the place or even have a picture on the ballot! I mean if you don't make an effort to be seen,why would people vote for you?!

Kempwene got 25 votes (edit:75 votes)! I heard,so Castlebar wont be turning in to an Irish Amsterdam anytime soon! haha :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

donmeister wrote: »
    I found it odd the politicians who where running that had either no posters around the place or even have a picture on the ballot! I mean if you don't make an effort to be seen,why would people vote for you?!

Kempwene got 25 votes I heard,so Castlebar wont be turning in to an Irish Amsterdam anytime soon! haha :cool:

71votes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Michael Kilcoyne, who topped the poll had no posters up as far as i`m aware...maybe a lesson there for other politician or would be politicians

• Advertisement
Advertisement