Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gay female musicians wanted!!

Options
  • 06-06-2009 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Bassist drummer keyboardist & guitarists for jam. I'm saying ''gay girls'' as I'm gay and a lot of my songs are about eating p***y and It would be grand to jam with people who can relate to that. Sounds hetero-phobic but.....em...the organ anyone??!! I have the songs just need the band now...

get in contact, I'm not scary or annoying and I'd like to think you wont be either

caz

x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Bassist drummer keyboardist & guitarists for jam. I'm saying ''gay girls'' as I'm gay and a lot of my songs are about eating p***y and It would be grand to jam with people who can relate to that. Sounds hetero-phobic but.....em...the organ anyone??!! I have the songs just need the band now...

get in contact, I'm not scary or annoying and I'd like to think you wont be either
    You do know that specifying the gender/Sexual oriantation of a candidate is illigal don't you ? Probably not a good idea to advertise illigaly on a private domain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LeTache

Bassist drummer keyboardist & guitarists for jam. I'm saying ''gay girls'' as I'm gay and a lot of my songs are about eating p***

Don't men do that too?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Hope your audience will be larger then your view on man/women kind! :P

Never read such a ridiculas advert for someone to join band!!
    It's 2009... not 1989! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

caz

x

I think you'll find men also enjoy similar past-times. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Avasere

DubArk wrote: »
    It's 2009... not 1989! :rolleyes:

If it was 1989 would a woman pubicly announce that she writes about eating p***y?
    Illegal for a job but there's nothing wrong with wanting to get together with similar people. Its why we have this forum, no?

And cara I bet your located in Dublin?

• Advertisement
Advertisement