Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Streaming and recording help.

• 06-06-2009 5:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get a website to watch the Ireland- Bulgaria match footie match tomorrow, I am hoping this stream works-

http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/live/ngb/rte2-225.asx

This link opens with window media player, lovely stuff. The only problem is that I am working tomorrow during the match, so just wondering is there anything I can use to record the match while streaming it with Windows media player. Also I'm based in the states at the moment so can't stream the match just using the rte live player as the game is broadcast there in the republic only. My pc uses vista (just incase that makes a difference).

Really would love some help on this one.

Hardcore Irish footie fan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I think at this late stage you have two options.

1. Try to find a proxy server in Ireland, that will allow you to connect to the RTE site and stream the football. (because the proxy server will have an irish ip this will work)

2. Try and find a another stream of the match online. Premiership matches are easy to get but this one might not be so easy. Will take a bit of work. Possibly the boards.ie soccer forum may have a stream.

get googling.

Advertisement