Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring Credits for Progression...

Options
  • 06-06-2009 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi, long time lurker here, first time poster :P Basically I'm in a situation where I repeated my first year in UCD last year (started '07) due to messing up big time the first time. Instead of just doing Stage X I decided it'd be easier to repeat the year, but now I have stupidly once again messed up and have failed 2 modules I would have needed to progress into second year. I'm now stuck on 40 credits however I have taken, and passed, my two electives for Stage 2, and was wondering if theres any way that I could transfer the credits to stage one? I'm really getting desperate at this stage, if I could actually manage to progress I think I would be able to get my head around study etc, but while I'm stuck in this rut I'm finding it hard to motivate...any help/advice on transferring credits would be really appreciated, thanks!

Advertisement