Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received a warning

Options
  • 06-06-2009 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055446562

I don't think Lemming was correct to give me an infraction here on this thread. I had met the aking price and someone else underbid me, I corrected this person then they matched my bid.
    A moderator "Lemming" jumps in and locks the thread without reading it properly and makes threats against the seller an I.
    The seller then attempted off-thread dealing with this second bidder, which violates the adverts rules. The seller then goes on to accept the 2nd bidder's offer, without ever letting me know. A moderator "The Master" steps in and clears up the situation. As per "The Master's" suggestion, I offer the seller to pay postage or meet up, but never hear back from him. "Lemming" then locks the thread again after "The Master" had cleared it up and also doesn't bother to refer to me by my name, he uses HH instead.
    Overall I think that Weeder and Lemming are in the wrong here.
    What do you think?

Advertisement