Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LycaMobiles

• 06-06-2009 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Does anyone else here use lyca mobiles? They are a international sim card provider! And with me with a girlfriend in the uk using this network makes sense as they provide cheap texts and calls.

The only problem is i can't top up my simcard, which is a major problem because you can't recieve or send texts/calls without credit! I have tried to top up on line, but can't. I have tried to top up using another phone, but i get told my lyca number is invalid.

I sent lyca a message and they have yet to get back to me.

Am i missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭ZappaFrank

the sim has never been topped up, it's brand new. I was able to register to my number no problem. And the girlfriend sent me credit but still couldn't top up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭ZappaFrank

Can you explain more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ZappaFrank wrote: »
    Can you explain more?

www.freesims.ie and get a free o2 sim, which give you 250 free internation texts a month.

and then use http://cabbagetexter.com/index.php to send them from your mobile for about 2cent

• Advertisement

Advertisement