Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG KS360 Outgoing Delay in Calls?

• 06-06-2009 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Hi,

Has any one had any issues with these phones when making outgoing calls?

When I make a call on it, there's a 10 second silence even though the other phone is ringing / has been answered.

I've tried calling a Meteor phone that was turned off and all I could hear was the end of the meteor voicemail.

I've also seen a comment posted on another site that queries the exact same problem I'm having:

http://www.yugatech.com/blog/mobile/lg-ks360-review/
    julie replied on May 21st, 2009 at 7:30 am (14)

i read from reviews that this phone has a few seconds delay when youre doing an outside calls.. meaning, you will tend not to hear the ringback tone or a dial tone when you call someone..

and also, they said this phone is not a multi tasking unit. users cannot text while listening to mp3..

have you tried this phone already? please reply.. im planning to purchase this phone on saturday..

thanks

Can't find anything else on Google, grumble.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

http://www.yourmobilephonereviews.co.uk/lg_ks360_reviews.htm
    Reviewer: D Farnworth - Paignton, UK
    Date: 9th Apr 2009

BOUGHT TWO OF THESE PHONES FOR MY KIDS BOTH GOT the SAME PROBLEM NO RINGTONE WHEN PHONING SOMEONE & 5 TO 10 SECOND DELAY BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK TO the PERSON AT OTHER END, LG SAY THERE ISN'T A FAULT OH! YES THERE IS! THIS phone IS GARBAGE, AVOID!

:/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

This issue is slowly driving me crazy...

Anyone have a solution other than chucking this buggy device of teh nearest available bridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

same as .....this phone drives me grazy - almost to the extent of saying that i hate it (im on Meteor). thinking of moving to O2 and getting a iphone on contract - any observation or comment or suggestion about this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fedorafennec

I've had this problem with mine. It got continually longer and other functions seemed to be running slower. At worst, it took 40 seconds to hear an outgoing call. I cleared the call log and that helped and it seemed to get slower again as the log got longer until I cleared it again.
    I think the call log might be getting loaded in the background and using more resources as it gets larger but that's mostly a guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 macellan

MaxCharlie wrote: »
    same as .....this phone drives me grazy - almost to the extent of saying that i hate it (im on Meteor). thinking of moving to O2 and getting a iphone on contract - any observation or comment or suggestion about this ?

Couldnt agree more, you cant even contact LG in Ireland, they advertise numbers but none are active. FAr as Im concerned this was mis-sold so im breaking a new contract with Meteor over it.

Dont know about i-phone though, two of my friends have them and all I hear about is the size of their bills and slow browsing. (I think a lotoof the problem with the LG andi-phone is the networks here rather than the phones themselves)

• Advertisement
Advertisement