Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung U300

• 06-06-2009 1:01pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Where on earth can I get one of these now?
    I bought one a year and a half ago and it was the best mobile I have ever owned, super slim, big screen, great battery.
    I picked it up online from a far east company, but the name escapes me completely, and I want the phone again, having laundered the last one into oblivion,
    I now have a Samsung Soul, nice phone but lacks a certain something, and that something was definitley with the U300,
    I'd also be happy with the U100, another cracking little Samsung and should be easier to find, given it was released in these territories, unlike the U300.
    So, any help would be gratefully be recieved, thanks

Advertisement