Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Xi'An Si

Options
  • 06-06-2009 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Check these guys out. I hear they're coming to Ireland this summer. A bit unusual:)

www.myspace.com/thexiansi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Bit of an unusual first time post!! A plug maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gangqin

Ha! I wish! I'm about as musically able as a giraffe! :o Saw these mentioned on another forum website (who I better no mention in case someone thinks I'm plugging that too! :p) but the thread turned into an argument about male strippers, as tends to happen with these kinds of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

I already reported it as a potential plug as well, sorry, always seems dodgy when someone with no record comes on promoting stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gangqin

wow, okay! Maybe that's why my first thread has died! I suppose it's better for us newbies to just reply to the old-timers for a bit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,427 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Thats kinda cool, never heard of them before.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
Advertisement