Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who did you vote for?

Options
  • 06-06-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

I thought it might be interesting after the thread on whom to vote for to see just to see how the shooters voted in the end. (The poll is anonymous, by the way). First preference votes only, just to keep the numbers in some way sane!

Who got your first preference vote? 68 votes

FF
    0% 0 votes
    FG
    2% 2 votes
    Lab
    26% 18 votes
    GP
    54% 37 votes
    SF
    2% 2 votes
    Other
    7% 5 votes
    Libertas
    4% 3 votes
    Independents
    1% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Just going to stick this for a day or three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

looks like labour are doing ok greens are not doing as well:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Sparks, any chance you can modify the poll to allow for libertas and independents as opposed to including them in the "others" catagory?

Yeah, they're saying there won't be a single Green councillor returned outside of (I think) Louth? :eek:

But then, that was on the cards from the day they first went into coalition with FF and it was called back then - unless you're a big party, coalition with FF is a fast route to taking the blame for everything (observe the PDs).

Jonty wrote: »
    Sparks, any chance you can modify the poll to allow for libertas and independents as opposed to including them in the "others" catagory?
    Done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

BTW I didn't vote independent or Libertas!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Callow Man

Is this poll for the local or European elections????

Advertisement