Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap solar panels???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

looks a bit spammy to me. You cant even leave the page with out a popup

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭PeteHeat

Hi,

Old saying, "if it looks too good to be true it usually is"

There are a lot of PV panels on places like Ebay worth taking a look to see how far €200.00 goes.

Wind turbines are not that easy to manufacture, remember Safety First !

Please don't be completely put off by my post keep looking and experimenting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

You'd be lucky if those ones work here. To generate electricity in Ireland we need a different type and they need to be motorised. The best use of solar panels in Ireland is in the producing of Hot water. These ones are cheap as well but the plumbing and solar cylinder add up.

I think the advert is fine just not suitable for Ireland! Why dont you contact SEI and find out the spec you require for Ireland and check if it matches.

Advertisement