Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mary Meade

• 06-06-2009 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Has anyone heard of her?
    I've just heard that she is good, I'd appreciate ANY details!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hi, I knew Mary from a development circle but before I got to know her I went for a reading with her and was amazed.

She was spot on about people on the other side including describing a man coming through to say hello and how he had died. I hadnt a clue who she was on about even though she gave me his name. A week later I was talking to my ex-husband and he told me his Uncle of the same name had died about 3 weeks prior to my reading. The way she had said he was acting etc fitted him perfectly.

My mother also had a great reading from her where she described how my Grandad was saying my brother is very talented musically but she said not in the playing an instrument sort of way and she demonstrated scratching/mixing. My brother had been dabbling in djing at the time (no way she could know this btw) and is extremely talented.

My brother then went to visit her and she told him he needed to go across the water to pursue his music (she had no clue or idea that he was related to my mum and it was about 2 years later). She said he would have set backs but to keep trying and it would work out. He moved to London last year to do some courses in sound production etc and while living there got his decks etc robbed from his house and is now working in Oxford trying to save up to buy more stuff! He has created some of the most amazing music I have heard but hasnt the confidence yet to do anything with it but I hope that Mary was right when she said he would be a major success with it.

Mary is lovely and reads Angel cards and speaks to those who have passed over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭allsaintssue

hi,
    thanks so mch for all that detail!I'm sure we can look forward to hearing great things from your brother in the future!:)
    Do you happen to have any contact details for her? Could you pm me if you have a number for her/

Thanks a million!
    Suze.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Has anyone heard of her?
    I've just heard that she is good, I'd appreciate ANY details!:)

There's an old thread here where she is mentioned in the 26-02-2008, 15:59 post by bottomdog: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-2055226776.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5 westie202_

THAT WOMAN IS A FAKE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,848 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

westie202_ wrote: »
    THAT WOMAN IS A FAKE!

They all are. But that's beside the point. Thread is nearly a decade old

• Advertisement
Advertisement