Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have all the Crunchie Nuggets gone?

Options
  • 06-06-2009 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭

nuggets1.bmp
    My sister is addicted to these sweets and I am fond of them myself. We are in great distress at the moment though as they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth. We have searched all the big supermarkets in the Limerick/Clare/Tipperary area and lots of small shops and no sign of them anywhere.

Does anyone know what happened to them all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bubblicious

Haven't seen them in any shops recently but I'm fairly certain they're still sold at most cinemas (albeit at €3 a bag!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Good question, I know a girl in work had a pack last week... but she's on hols so I can't ask her :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭aev

star-pants, is that girl back yet? having withdrawal symptoms can't find them anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Bizarrely found them in Debenhams in Cork city, by the counter downstairs near the ballgowns and such, 2.50 for a big bag. Apparently have them in Mahon Point too.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

BUY A CRUNCHIE :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

Oh my god no! Crunchies are nothing like them. I love crunchies too but they are not the same thing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I haz them ALL!!!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

No really though, I LOVE them but didn't notice they were gone? Are they really? I feel sure I saw them recently... I must remember to be on the look-out next time I'm food shopping.

Bally8 wrote: »
    Oh my god no! Crunchies are nothing like them. I love crunchies too but they are not the same thing:D

Smash the crunchie up...... lol.

I'll ask the cadbury rep when I see him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 notahopeinhell

I'd try €2 shops, they're always good for big bags of 'unusual' sweets, I know they're not the same but got Toffee Crisp Clusters in a €2 shop recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

taram wrote: »
    Bizarrely found them in Debenhams in Cork city, by the counter downstairs near the ballgowns and such, 2.50 for a big bag. Apparently have them in Mahon Point too.

They have them in the homeware department in Debenhams on Henry Street, Dublin too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yah these are gone from all supermarkets I've tried, why oh why :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Try Spar. Our local one have them and I saw them in Spar on Washington Street Cork as well.

FIRE wrote: »

I'll ask the cadbury rep when I see him. :)

I asked the rep about these and they are NOT discontinued or anything like that. Just the least popular of the hanging bags, so just search around I guess!!!! :)

Advertisement