Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Dress Help Please:)

Options
  • 06-06-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi have been browsin around for a debs dress but they're all kinda tacky and all the same in any debs dress shop i've been to..i'm a size 6 and quite tall and lookin for a really nice dress something that looks really like couture:panybody know any shops or boutiques that could be any good in Dublin or South East?or any websites?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Last year Arnotts had a specific section dedicated to Debs dresses. No Puffy ball gowns in neon colours or halternecks with the sides cut out from them. Just really chic, sophisticated, attractive and classy debs wear. They also take a note of your school or the debs you're attending and won't sell the same dress to someone going to the same debs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I'm a sucker for Coast or Karen Millen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SmellySockies

They did have this one gorgeous dress in debenhams that didnt look tacky before christmas and it wasnt plain like their usual dresses maybe if you try there you might be lucky or there is this great vintage shop in temple bar near urban outfitters its like in a basement of this clothes shop that sells all asian type clothes and if you're lucky you can find an amazing dress there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭imfreein09

there is a lovely dress in h and m at the mo plain black floor lenght, its strppy v neck sleevless and have like braided straps, there is a borwnish one to you could completely jazz it up its ony 60 €

also hava look in tkmax

Advertisement