Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gonna die on monday- IRISH!!!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Doing OL Irish and gonna sail through it, ya'll mad? :cool:
    Sorry :L
    Best of luck to everyone of you! You can do it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jaysus, for a moment there I thought it was 2009 again! :eek:

Bit late now, but I don't mind helping out with Irish if anyone needs last minute advice on the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Jdivision91

Bit late now, but I don't mind helping out with Irish if anyone needs last minute advice on the forum.

Yeah please! :D do you know any decent websites for comprehensions that arent past exam papers you know like on recession etc :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Nach duine duine deas thú, ag tabhairt cabhrach dóibh siúd atá i bhfíorphonc láithreach. Ah, nílim ach ag pleidhcíocht. ;)

Go n-éirí libh uile, is trua nach bhfuil sibh i bhur gcainteoirí dhúchasaigh. :p

I'll help if I can, too. Explaining poems, translatin' etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Realt11

Beidh sibh go breá lads, ná bí buartha!! Ye'll be fine!

i have done the LC and have studied irish in college for 4years now... so if anyone needs their fears allayed, feel free to ask questions :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Realt11

Yeah please! :D do you know any decent websites for comprehensions that arent past exam papers you know like on recession etc :D

Beo.ie is a really good site for comprehensions, usually you can search for articles there on anything!

Advertisement