Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please..Reading

Options
  • 06-06-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Iv never posted here before but my mums found a lump on here breast and i was wondering if someone could give me a short reading or something, i just want to know if everything is going to be alright with her, im worry sick...

if anyone could help it would be great just let me know what i have to do...

thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Iv never posted here before but my mums found a lump on here breast and i was wondering if someone could give me a short reading or something, i just want to know if everything is going to be alright with her, im worry sick...

if anyone could help it would be great just let me know what i have to do...

thanks
    I know you are worried, panicked even. But I would caution against getting readings now, particularly online. It probably wont console you fully, and it may make you feel worse.

It may not be anything, but even if it is, medical care is really good and most women do very well with treatment. Stay calm and positive for your mum.

Advertisement