Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any subject you're really dreading?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

biology, business but biology especially!:-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭-ME-

HISTORY! I like the subject but the exam is literally torture. Oh and I have to revise the entire course between now and Wednesday thus leaving no time for my other subjects. Woo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hatethat

I am actually freaking out about Irish!! I dnt even have to do well but i need to pass. i know NOTHING.... Anyone any idea whats coming up?? I'm in ordinary btw!

Oh and Im also worried bout DCG! My teacher was the bigest idiot ever... lyk i got the highest in my class for the mocks bt that was only lyk 52%. More than half failed and theres only 12 in the class... THATS how useless he is!!!

Stress!!

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

History!

SO MANY DATES!!!

And Kinda Chemestry but, i have 6 days to study it between history and Chem!

Plenty time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Biology.. ugh....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

history:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

DDC1990 wrote: »
    History!

SO MANY DATES!!!

And Kinda Chemestry but, i have 6 days to study it between history and Chem!

Plenty time :D

My WW2-related questions are going to be riddled with "early 1940s", "mid 1940s", "around the same time", "late 1940s" and "sometime later".

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

DCG, My teacher is part of t4, so we did the pilot project last year (took 1/2 the year). The real project this year. We only finished the course two weeks ago or less. The Dept. only has the pre paper (which is too long) and the sample paper which is also too long.
    STRESSED

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Gi joe!

Claypigeon wrote: »
    My WW2-related questions are going to be riddled with "early 1940s", "mid 1940s", "around the same time", "late 1940s" and "sometime later".

My teacher told me never to worry bout dates, just make sure your question fits in with the asked timeline and its fair game. I've never used dates apart from one or two important ones(est of republic etc) but he always gave me good marks so you'll be grand:)

Advertisement