Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lie To Me

• 06-06-2009 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

anyone else been watching this lately, i think its great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm liking it so far, but I'm wondering if it's just going to get very repetative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Seen the whole series. The character development has a steady progression and I thought their was good variety in the episodes. The rapist episode near the end is savage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

house replacement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Seen the whole series. The character development has a steady progression and I thought their was good variety in the episodes. The rapist episode near the end is savage.
    The one where he makes the girls blind, after assaulting them? great acting out of Franco from Rescue Me there, was really surprised by that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

I'm really liking this i have to say! Interesting idea and a skill that i would love to have. Looks good in HD too

• Advertisement

Ah c'mon people, use the spoiler tags!

But yeah, the series gets better and better as it goes on, with all the other characters doing their part too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

For fecks sake steppen.

I'm just working my way through the series now! :mad:

Have some more cop on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

steppen wrote: »
    The one where he makes the girls blind, after assaulting them? great acting out of Franco from Rescue Me there, was really surprised by that
    Infraction issued for non use of spoiler tags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Ah c'mon people, use the spoiler tags!

But yeah, the series gets better and better as it goes on, with all the other characters doing their part too.
    basquille wrote: »
    For fecks sake steppen.

I'm just working my way through the series now! :mad:

Have some more cop on.

Apologies about the spoiler,

oversight on my part

honest mistake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Ya I'm liking it, I've never seen Tim Roth play a "good" character, he's always the villain, he pulls it off really well though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Really enjoying this show also, caught a couple of episodes on Sky today and was instantly drawn in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just watched the last 2 episodes (12 and 13) and they were very very good, especially episode 12, with Daniel Sunjata (Franco in Rescue Me).... Clever episode with
    lots of bluffs, double bluffs and misdirection all over the place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Love this show but felt a little bit robbed last Thursday though:D
    Just one storyline about the Korean wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 32 TheWealth

Seems like a good idea, but is Tim Roth actually good in it...it seems like there wouldn't be enough under lying stories lines within it for one character for Tim Roth to be carrying...he should be back in film

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

i've seen one episode of this last week and enjoyed it.. if its only 12/13 episodes in the season i might watch it over the next few days while i wait for my shield series 4 and 5 to arrive..

• Registered Users Posts: 32 TheWealth

Forget the Shield man, all ti's good for is watching Vic MacKey run like a midget

Advertisement