Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Pit-stops guide.

• 06-06-2009 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭

zjuno4.jpg

vs2a0o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭BarryM3

Looks like Hamilton and Glock are going for 1 stop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭vectra

BarryM3 wrote: »
    Looks like Hamilton and Glock are going for 1 stop!

Not sure about Hamilton going a one stopper
    Remember
    Turn 8 + Hamilton = Front right tyre letting go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Wow Alonso was very light and didn't get that far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Thanks vectra - great info.

Speedtrap info ;)

t8krr5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

C'MON Ki.. - no wait, better not jinx it! :D

mrmac wrote: »
    C'MON Ki.. - no wait, better not jinx it! :D

Shhhh..!!
    We dont want the commentators curse put on him :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

vectra wrote: »
    Shhhh..!!
    We dont want the commentators curse put on him :o

Yes, that's been his problem all season.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Thank god Vettel is ahead of Button, so noone (barred a fluffed start) can hold him up i.e. Ferrari or Toyota. We might actually see a race for the first time since the wet races, that isn't just the 2 Brawns fighting each other. Bar Brawn going bust mid season Button has the title in the bag all he has to do is finish 2nd and 3rd for the rest of the season as Ferrari and Red Bull will take points off one another, I nearly wish they had of brought in the most wins system now so we might have fight to the wire if Ferrari or Red Bull make a huge jump.

FrostyJack wrote: »
    Bar Brawn going bust mid season Button has the title in the bag all he has to do is finish 2nd and 3rd for the rest of the season as Ferrari and Red Bull will take points off one another,.

I wouldnt agree 100% there
    If Ferrari and Red Bull are taking points off each other and if they make big steps forward it would be very easy for Button to be only gettin 4th and 5th from here on in.
    I know it is a long shot but it is F1 and anything can happen ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭enzo7

Bar Brawn going bust mid season Button has the title in the bag all he has to do is finish 2nd and 3rd for the rest of the season as Ferrari and Red Bull will take points off one another.

yep im afraid so, i cant see button finnish off the poduim this yr, regardless of what improvement ferrari/red bull might make , brawn arent exactly standing still, in fairness to button he isnt even dumb enought to throw dis title away.

thanks for the info vectra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Thank god Vettel is ahead of Button, so noone (barred a fluffed start) can hold him up i.e. Ferrari or Toyota. We might actually see a race for the first time since the wet races, that isn't just the 2 Brawns fighting each other. Bar Brawn going bust mid season Button has the title in the bag all he has to do is finish 2nd and 3rd for the rest of the season as Ferrari and Red Bull will take points off one another, I nearly wish they had of brought in the most wins system now so we might have fight to the wire if Ferrari or Red Bull make a huge jump.
    But then he would just have to win a couple more GP's and it would be over, i would prefer if the points went back to the old way or the ones FOTA proposed, of course that means Button would be even further ahead but if others start winning they could close the gap quicker. Realistically Button is going to keep winning so it doesn't really make a difference.

Advertisement