Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helloooooo?

Options
  • 06-06-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

well it semms no one has posted anything in here for a month,I'm new to quake,so yes I suck.Is the tuesday/whenever thing still going?

There seems to be private servers now in Quakelive,there waaaayyy down at the bottom
    So maybe organising an Irish massacre could work after all.

Anywho,Add me as Carua if your out there :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Unfortunately the Quake board is a bit quiet - even been QuakeLive threads popping up in Games (general) because people are afraid of seeing the cobwebs...Seems to be quite a bit of Irish activity on the various servers. Unfortunately the Tuesday night thing doesn't seem to be on at the moment .

The only private servers (that I know of) at the moment are the ones that ClanBase got specially. Hopefully they will be available to all soon and we'll get something going.

Sabre0001 is me but trying to sort some QL issues out so I can play in peace :)

🤪

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I was digging through the shed attic yesterday afternoon and I found the box for the quake mission pack 'dissolution of eternity'. I can actually remember buying it too... I think I got it with a magazine... or else there was a bookshop in carlow that sold computer games.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Nope, The Tuesday thing doesnt realy happen. The more active Irish quake players are all busy with there own adventures.

You can always add us on friends anyway and join,

The active Irish players are

Tempest (Me)
    Apxyou
    Wyrag
    Dardoz

The rest I havent seen online in a long time but you can search my friends list, I about have 99% of the irish players added.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Jazzy is active too

Advertisement