Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stars

Options
  • 06-06-2009 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi just wanted to know why the 4 stars under my user name disappeared, Thanks shimbob :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭shimbob

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Hi its the stars on boards, my subscription was over yesterday but I subscription again,
    shimbob

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    Grand, it's not an Adverts issue so I'm moving this to Boards Helpdesk.

The thread here should tell you how to use most subscriber features. If you have any more problems I'm sure an admin will help you out. =)

Ok thanks for your help, sorry didn't know there was a separate help desk for boards,
    Thanks again shimbob :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Ah, we're all self-important over here with our own help system:)

It's the second link listed on the post that eVeNtInE linked to. Click here and select the subscriber user group (aha, I see you're there before me).

• Advertisement

sceptre wrote: »
    Ah, we're all self-important over here with our own help system:)

It's the second link listed on the post that eVeNtInE linked to. Click here and select the subscriber user group (aha, I see you're there before me).

Hi, yes I got it sorted thanks,
    shimbob

Advertisement