Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tracing my filly's sire

Options
  • 06-06-2009 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi,

Has anyone every heard of a stallion called Diamond Spotlight or Diamond Starlight?

Also does anyone out there own any progeny from Apache Warrior? Just wondering..... he is rumoured to be the sire of one of my fillies but I have my doubts because she's a steel grey (not coloured)....

Would appreciate any info.

Slowsnail

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

If you go to the Irish Horse Board website you can download all their publications on registered (live and deceased) stallions. You might find a bit more info there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 slowsnail

Thanks MDFM - have already tried that - theres info there on Apache Warrior alright and that led me to sections that pretty much confirm that he only produced coloured foals. Theres nothing at all on a horse called Diamond starlight or Spotlight though.

I'll just have to keep searching.

Advertisement