Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Top Points Scorer

• 06-06-2009 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭

So then who is your teams top points and try scorer.

For me my Italian centre who i got for 1 quid has been immaculate scoring 10 tries this season, he's followed closely by my Wardlow brothers with 7 and 8 tries.

My top points scorer however is my OH Neil Gleeson with 6 tries, 45 conversions, 4 penalties and at 132 points

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

David MacNiece (Winger) is my top points score with 146 - 7 tries, 42 conversions, and 9 penalties.

Montgomery Blanchflower (Out Half) and Karl Quill (Centre) have 8 tries each, one ahead of MacNiece and Ra'anui Tago (Flanker).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Jack Mullholland my out-half is The Rebels top points scorer for this season with 88 - 2 tries, 30 conversions and 6 penalites. Next is my right winger Mark O'Driscoll with 40 - 8 tries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

My three are

Alex Dunhallow (FB ex OH) with 76 - 8 tries, 18 cons, 5 pens
    Kai Powell (OH) 50 - 6 tries, 24 cons, 12 pens (bought $1)
    Andrew McConway (centre) 40 - 10 tries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

My team has been changed around a lot since I took over and we've had 4 different place kickers :o

But my top points scorer is Logan Pigg with 87 points: 36 conversions, 1 drop goal & 4 penalties.

Top try scorer is Cameron O'Mulally with 11 tries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

My OH, Cian "The Miksy" Rabbit is my top points scorer on 153.

6 tries

51 Conversions

7 penalties

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

My top scorer overall is my outside centre with 60 tries and 1 drop goal for 303 points in total.

but for this season its my out half with 12 tries 49 conversions 1 drop goal and 10 penalties for 191 points.

Advertisement