Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Discussion Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Yeah I'm hoping for B too. Please ratio's come up and for the ABQ to be easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

i'm usually quite good at business.on average i usually get b's but i failed in my mocks and having irish paper2 (hl) on the same day is really gonna hurt me with study time

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Unreal gav! is there any sample answer on ratios and stuff in that?

'fraid not, this is the only sample answer revelent to these years Business course.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

Swizz wrote: »
    "Ratios wont come up as they favour Accountancy students" is what a person that has an input into the ABQ said to my class,

If they were worried about favouring students, they'd have to eliminate a lot of topics from the paper for fear of favouring economics students as there's a considerable overlap between the two subjects. I'd learn ratios to be safe.

Hate that Irish Paper 2 and Business are on the same day..it's horrible!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

If a contingency plan comes up as a short question I think I'll use English Paper II as an example.

All I really want is a pass and I don't think I can do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Anyone have any hints for this at all?

I have to cram it all in now just don't know where to start :D Not gonna bother stuying any Irish for paper 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Yggdrasill

Finical wrote: »
    Anyone have any hints for this at all?

I have to cram it all in now just don't know where to start :D Not gonna bother stuying any Irish for paper 2.

I'm in the same situation. Any help would be much appreciated. I need to get a C3.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I'm hoping for an A and I'm only cramming the night before:pac:

I'm incredibly retarded when it comes to things like this but it usually seems to work out for me:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Yggdrasill

If I know Unit 1, 2, 3, and 5 would that cover me enough to get a c3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Paulfarnsworth

anyone have any predictions on what will come up for pass?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

WOW those ratios were hard. Oh wait! How many was there?

HAHAHA Told ya so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

WOW those ratios were hard. Oh wait! How many was there?

HAHAHA Told ya so!

I just avoided the ratio question... I hate them! I loved Question 4 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

1fahy4 wrote: »
    I just avoided the ratio question... I hate them! I loved Question 4 :)

LOL
    It was a in your face comment. I said ratios wont come up and somebody said otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

LOL
    It was a in your face comment. I said ratios wont come up and somebody said otherwise.

I did and unless I imagined answering a Debt/Equity ratio question, then ratios were there. Never said it'd be huge, just said don't rule them out. I owned that question. Easy marks...

Don't do accounting either, so had no huge advantage, either. But I'm sure the Accountancy people had a field day, nonetheless. I mean, it was one of the more difficult ones, where they clearly would have a huge advantage.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

The Debt-Equity ratio DID actually come up.

And that nonsense about ratios being left out because they favour accountancy students is absolute bull. They give ratios quite regularly. They came up in 2006 if I remember correctly...

Advertisement