Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kayaking

• 06-06-2009 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Not too sure if this is in the correct section but move it if its not.

I used go kayaking years and years ago but have forgotten all knowledge of kayak brands and what size I would need. Basically all I want to do is river kayaking and just kayak around cliffs near the sea. I had a Dagger RPM but ive grown alot so I dont know what type would suit me. Im 6foot 4 and 115kg, got long legs so a play boat wouldnt suit me. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭KenHy

If its the large RPM you should still fit in and would do you grand for what you want.

If not try the buy and sell section of irishfreestyle.com and post up your size with what your looking for and someone will prob have something cheap that will fit.

If your more interested in a new boat try i-canoe.com, Greatoutdoors just of Grafton St. or MDAC.com in cork.

As for which boat there are loads out there any large Creaker you should fit in no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Cheers Ken. Went into the shop in cork yesterday and picked up a pyranha everest. Thanks again for your help.

Advertisement