Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detoxing after treatment

Options
  • 06-06-2009 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I am having chemo & radio at the moment and plan to detox as soon as Im finished to get all the s**t they put into me back out as soon as possible. Whats the best way to do this. Also I believe I have an underlying immune problem which weakened my system so much I got this sick in the first place. Ive been looking at candida, HPV virus and various other viruses and fungi and want to be tested and cleansed of them all. Any suggestions on where I could start, keeping in mind that as far as Im concerned my own GP missed my condition despite having me on antibiotic after antibiotic.
    I want to do a total system cleanse, metals, bacteria, fungi etc..
    Any advice on where to start most welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I don't know much but I know my aunt is recovering from treatment for breast cancer and she's avoiding wheat and dairy, she's taking wheat grass and LOTS of fruit & veg.
    She spent like 700quid on a masticating (sp?) juicer as it takes everything out thats good. Em...she takes supplements, but you have to be careful what mix you take because she was on ones that didn't work together and was actually bad for her cancer. Also HRT mixed with certain things can be bad too.

I wish you luck with your treatment btw. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

OP, you need to discuss any treatments with your oncologist and medical team, it is not appropriate to discuss this issue here, sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement