Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question: Name 13 Players that have played for two or more of the Premiership top fou

• 06-06-2009 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭

I was given this question but can only get twelve players... Need help with the last one. They must have played in the Premiership.

I'll list my twelve below in a spoiler:
    Ashley Cole
    Gallas
    Anelka
    Mark Hughes
    Paul Ince
    Paul Parker
    E. Petit
    B. Zenden
    M. Slyvestre
    J. Pennant
    M. Bosnich
    Las Diarra

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭enviro

Missing Veron. Man U and Chelski

Juan_seba_veron.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Andy Cole

edit: he made one league appearance for Arsenal, but that was before the prem began so i'm not sure if it counts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭enviro

Andy Cole

Don't think he played for two of the top four.

Cole played for:

Newcastle, Man U, Blackburn, Fulham, Man City, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Burnley and Nottingham Forest

I know about the gunners game and his game against spurs but its pre premier league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Michael Thomas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭portumna

keane2097 wrote: »
    Michael Thomas?

He left the Gooners before the start of the premiership.

This was done over on the Sports Trivia section a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement