Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Enda Kenny have any real policies?

Options
  • 06-06-2009 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

or is he just a certified whinger. my god, like did you see him on the news today. i could do his job. fs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

tolteq wrote: »
    or is he just a certified whinger. my god, like did you see him on the news today. i could do his job. fs

Is this Brian Cowan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Yes, he does.

Instead of expecting him to go into a complex description of his policies each time he is asked to respond to a move by FF, stop waiting for a silver spoon go to the FG website and do some research for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭tolteq

egan007 wrote: »
    Is this Brian Cowan?

BC sounded fairly dejected today.

turgon wrote: »
    Yes, he does.

Instead of expecting him to go into a complex description of his policies each time he is asked to respond to a move by FF, stop waiting for a silver spoon go to the FG website and do some research for yourself.

the newscaster was asking enda kenny today about george lee and front bench/cabinet positions and all kenny did was whinge lol, and wouldnt answer the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I think a fairer question would be...

Do any Irish politicians have any real policies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

the newscaster was asking enda kenny today about george lee and front bench/cabinet positions and all kenny did was whinge lol, and wouldnt answer the question.

Rather as you are doing on this thread.

Rather as you are doing on this thread.

i am in the position where i can afford to whinge. the next taoiseach cant spend time whinging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

for detailed policies,

plus a policy of not being in the pockets of fat cat developers,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

is there a serious point here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I bet you couldn't.

• Advertisement

stepbar wrote: »
    I bet you couldn't.
    i dont want to be a politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This thread isn't headed anywhere except its own tail.

OP, next time try discussing something, you're more likely to get somewhere with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement