Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista issue (I think)

• 06-06-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Whenever I play music on my laptop it crashes, it goes to this blue screen saying initalizing crash dump. It also has this message
    KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

This has happened on any music player, itunes, realplayer, windows media player whichever therefore I assume its a vista issue

I have home premium software, any help would be greatfully recieved

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pacman.podge

is the music u r trying to play downloaded from say limewire etc?? these music files can be corrupt and cause the system crash momentarly. either that or the settings are changed within the music system to stop certin files being played

• Registered Users Posts: 31 makluse

That is possible, got some of my music of my brother

certin files may need different ''codecs to run. but your better off not doenloading new ones cos that can open a whole new can of worms. try ripping a good bought CD onto it and see if it plays that. if not you neee to look into the music player settings

songs play alright, sometimes its 3 songs, other times 5 songs, I have a playlist which I normally play and its a different song that causes it to crash, one song that it will crash on one time will play fine another

huh thats reli strange al ri. must be some form of corrupt file in there. and how does it do if u dont play them in a play list? what would be a good idea is asking the same question upon wikihow or yahoo answers.. i always get my problems solved there

• Advertisement

i will try that, cheers

Advertisement