Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Months in New Zealand and Oz

Options
  • 06-06-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Thinking of heading off for a couple of months next January to New Zealand for a month and Oz for maybe up to 2 months! Just looking for some advice really, I dont plan on working while im there and I will be travelling alone!

How much money should I allow for the trip? Any other advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭belleray

Hey honestly its entirely up to you, you can spend a fortune and do absolutely everything
    possible and live it up or you can make it really cheap. If you want to keep costs down I recommend looking into stuff ahead of time and checking out where's the cheapest places to do activities. In New Zealand I pretty much paid 25 dollars a night about 10 euro in every hostel but again look ahead, book in advance if you can and you can get even cheaper rates.

Advertisement