Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lump on top of foot?

• 06-06-2009 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Have a lump on top,left side of my foot, acually feels like swollen bone, just wondering if anyone else has this or has any ideas?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 LeTache

It's probably a toe, nothing to worry about

Joke, I have the same think it's a bunion- from wearing ill fitting shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Go to a doctor how the hell can we know? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

Not medical advice ( go to a doctor! ) - but unusual one anyway - g/f before developed a lump on the top of LHS foot , was more internal bone type thing - clutch cable on her car was going so had got very heavy to push down.

(got gradually heavier , so she didn't notice until I replaced the whole lot.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Aysha

mike65 wrote: »
    Go to a doctor how the hell can we know? :)
    Obviously " you" havent come across this before but maybe someone else has. Have every intention of going to a doctor but was just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

It's hardly a long term illness per se.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

OP, we don't allow medical advice, sorry - please consult your gp. Feel free to come back and discuss once you have a definitive diagnosis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement