Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

beginner motorcyclist

• 06-06-2009 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Much to my parents and friends disappointment I am very keen on buying myself a motorcycle, but seeing as I have no experience driving them (deprived from childhood quads and scramblers) I would like to get a few lessons, to see if I like it and to get a feel of it. I don't have a bike so it would have to be provided, does anybody know of places that do day courses or lessons like that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

Much to my parents and friends disappointment I am very keen on buying myself a motorcycle, but seeing as I have no experience driving them (deprived from childhood quads and scramblers) I would like to get a few lessons, to see if I like it and to get a feel of it. I don't have a bike so it would have to be provided, does anybody know of places that do day courses or lessons like that?

If your in Nth Dublin I can recommend Arronridertraining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 zimeatworld

Thanks, would you happen to have a link to a website or contact details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Nodster wrote: »
    If your in Nth Dublin I can recommend Arronridertraining
    Good man nodster. Liamo is some legend

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Try1ng

Great lads - highly recommended!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

Ya lazy yolk :D - http://www.aaronridertraining.com/

Peter or Liamo are fully committed to giving you the best training

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 zimeatworld

thanks very much!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

best a luck

Advertisement