Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Aeg Mp5 with flashlight

Options
  • 07-06-2009 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hey lads got a classic army mp5 with the flashlight, any ideas on what i can do to upgrade it? scopes, lasers attachments, something to help it stand out.. cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Just picked one of these myself recently on a trade here!
    All around its already a pretty awesome gun :D tbh though the first thing you might want to do is order a tactical handguard, rails and foregrip.

First day I had the aeg out skirmishing my torch was shot out:rolleyes:
    best keep it tucked away for night games ect :p

I assume it came with the ca rail installed? Possibly stick a reflex on it:cool:
    Other than that though you'll just need to use the ole imagination, the mp5 is highly customizable, so enjoy it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

do you know if the flash hider can be removed to install a silencer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

The flashlight got cracked on my cousins one on the first day aswell. I'd say you should get some clear cellotape and put it over the end of the torch to protect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Toasty113 wrote: »
    The flashlight got cracked on my cousins one on the first day aswell. I'd say you should get some clear cellotape and put it over the end of the torch to protect it.

Doubt clear selotape would stop it breaking! Maybe cutting a piece a perspex the same diameter of the original lense and attaching it over it, but it may ruin the lamps focus :rolleyes:

And as for removing the flashhider, theres a tiny screw on the bottom of it, just loosen it to remove.

EDIT: Actually a silencer can be fitted using an adapter availabe here:D

Advertisement