Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for St Tropez in Galway Pharmacies... help!

Options
  • 07-06-2009 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Hi.. just wondering if anyone has seen the big 400ml pump bottles of St Tropez everyday in any chemists around...I know the packaging has changed but I picked up the old one recently with that half price promotion they had on...so if anyone sees them especially with that 50% off sticker would ye let me know? Much appreciated! Forty quids a lot to spend on it when there are still half price ones floating around!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Hey, will check the three chemists out this side in the morn (knocknacarra). I grab my coffee in arabica (chemist next door), bread in dunnes (chemist next door) and clybaun stores is next to us too (chemist next door) so will get back to you in the morn.

Good luck in your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Thanks a mil! I know there are lots of St Tropex stuff around, but these big pump bottles have a pink round sticker with half price on it, from the manufacturer not the chemist itself..ta :)

Herself reckons the chemists next to Dunnes and BQ in Westside has that, she isn't certain but I will check it out in the morn. She seen my reply to you when I went for a pint and happily informed me of that info on my return so I will let you know before noon tomorrow.

No joy but 1 more to check. The pharmacy next to Dunnes and BQ have all their sun products on half price, Nivea are buy 1 get 1 free. No sign of St.Tropez yet I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Don't worry! found some of the half price bottles in matt O flahertys thanks to another boardsie..hurrah! no more translucent skin! Thank you so much tho!

• Advertisement

You're more than welcome, glad you got sorted.

Advertisement