Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will Ireland qualify for South Africa 2010?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,520 ✭✭✭✭noodler

shane86 wrote: »
    We might as well ban constant discussion of whether our midfield is too sh1t or not.

Or whether Cyprus can take us.

Or pretty much anything. I fronted an opinion (namely that our only big worry is an injection of talented youth into the sluggish Italians fronted by overated types from middling leagues like Luca Toni), people disagreed, I argued my point rather successfully , then its the end of it (a point, I may add, that out in the real world everyone Ive mentioned it to has agreed with). The thread title was whether we think we can make it to SA. My response was if he comes to Dublin and is faced with the might of McShane and S Kelly, or even Dunne and Finnan, we may drop points. It is not remotely off topic- all discussion (mine at least) related to him recreating his recent form against the Irish squad. As said, I doubt Lippi will pick him, but he should certainly have him in the squad.

:pac: :pac: :pac:

I need a wash after that one.

There is no emoticon to express how much I despise Man Utd, doesnt mean I cant rate a player ffs.

I have no idea why you picked out a player who played a handful of games for UTD this season and has never, to my knowledge, been in an Italy squad as a major threat.

Honestly, I think the Italians are more likely to be fearful of score-the-odd-goal Shane Long than us of one of UTD's reserves.

Advertisement