Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank Dunlops buddy Tony Fox elected

Options
  • 07-06-2009 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭

Was at the count for Dun Laoghrie last night, hung on to see if Fox would get in, aaaaaannnnd he did!

One of only a few people Dunlop has named for accepting bribes in relation to rezoning in South Dublin, Fox (ex-FF) ran as an independent and claimed the 5th seat on the 7th (I think) count. Beat the Green Terry Corish.

What I found shocking is that he got in on transfers that he received from ALL parties, FF, FG, Labour, SF and Independents. FFS!! Not from the area so I asked a general number of people what they thought of him 'Oh hes a good councillor, gets things done..' was the general response. Fine, but at the same time he shafts us with his corrupt little ways.
    People of Dundrum ye deserve him!!.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The people who voted for him don't even understand the word "rezoning", let alone understand why voting for him would be a bad thing.

Although, most in the ward are just glad that Kelly didn't take the seat instead as Aoife Brennan (lol) had already swung a seat FFs way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

oh my god, this man should be investigated not elected. And looks like Ganley is gonna get voted in as MEP. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in Ireland who is not an idiot. Well, and a few of ye guys here as well ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

stated in evidence to the Tribunal that he paid a bribe to Mr. Fox in the rezoning of Carrickmines land. CAB are on their way to the Supreme court to take that land over for you me and everybody (and to help pay for the bill we have from the Church) on the grounds that it was corruptly rezoned on foot of bribes...that case is gonna be darn entertaining.... and might even go well for you me and everybody except certain sly Councellors

Advertisement