Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo taken on private property

• 07-06-2009 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,
    Someone took a photo of me in collage in a classroom, the photo is now on bebo can I make bebo take it off?
    I did not pose, cameras are banned and its private property.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Contact the administrators of Bebo first, and see what happens from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

if you report abuse and say that you didn't give permission for the photo to be on bebo they'll delete it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

deleting will be good but remember the image is out there 'in the wild'.

depends on what kind of photo it is as to whether this is significant or not. legal routes are an option if it were serious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

just wondering what happenen here in the end as i know of something quite similar, Only the pic that needs to be removed is of someone that has passed away so the request would have to come from the family. Was bebo contacted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Bebo will delete it, the person may not even notice! Bebo just removes it as far as I know. Use the "Report Abuse" Button & explain that you did not give permission to the user with id of: (put in user id here).
    Add a link to the photo as well.

Then they should remove it. They don't like any hassle for themselves. There was a post about this not so long ago. I remember reading it. Can't find the link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Thanks for that I will look into it..

Advertisement