Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Phone Wont Work

Options
  • 07-06-2009 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi, I've got a problem relating to my Nokia 7310. The 7, 8 and 9 buttons just suddenly stopped working, and I haven't the faintest idea why.

At first, my phones keypad wasnt reaching the buttons properly so I refit the keypad [the phone has changeable covers and you can take the keypad out of the covers]. It worked fine, until yesterday it just stopped working altogether. It was nothing to do with the keypad, the buttons just wouldn't work. My phone went dead later that day, so now I cant enter my pin when it comes on.

Any ideas? I really dont want to bring it to a shop, as it will be at lease 30 euro to get it fixed, if I cant get it.

Thanks,
    Jessica

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

put your sim in someones elses phone and take off the sim pin, then you'll be able to start it up with your own sim..

you could try updating the phone software via nokia pc suite but I very much doubt it's a software problem (make sure and back up your phone first), you may have damaged the keypad changing covers or it could be a result of some moisture damage, usually the case when the keypad stops...

hope it's ok,

p.s your in the wrong forum, should be over in mobiles and pda's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Jessieannas

Thanks. Will try back up the phone. I just need to get something to back it up onto...

P.S. In the Gadget chart thing thats stickied, it says Mobile Phones. Sorry if it meant something else to do with phones!

Advertisement