Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MMA/BJJ near monaghan

• 07-06-2009 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Im moving to monaghan in a week. Dose anyboby know of any MMA or jiujitsu clubs in or around Monaghan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Don't think so, so think there are any judo clubs either. Closest club is probably in Lisburn. Although it's probably a good hour drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

There was a guy training in Cavan trying to set up a group with his mates. He was training with me once or twice and I know he was keen to get something off the ground. I know it's a bit of a drive but it might be better than nothing. I've lost his number but I have his email. pm me if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭7daze

Dog Pound MMA in Newry and Torres BJJ in Warrenpoint may be options if you don't mind a bit of travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 monaghanmma

Hi everyone there is a mma and a brazilian jiu jitsu club in the centre of monaghan town here is the website address..check it out.

www.monaghanmma.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Hi everyone there is a mma and a brazilian jiu jitsu club in the centre of monaghan town here is the website address..check it out.

www.monaghanmma.com

Scratch n stitch Sounds a bit weird, what's that all about?

No offence intended here either but I always have to laugh at some of the clubs with pitbulls as their logos and stuff. Hugely ott and has ABSOLOUTELY nothing to do with mma or bjj.

In saying that, it's obviously not a detterent for other people which is fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭David Jones

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055973296
    the brazilian jiu jitsu Coach is Michael devlin he is a black belt in jiujitsu and a blue belt in brazilian jiu jitsu. he has proved himself many times and won many grappling and jiu jitsu competitions the most recent was the irish no gi grappling competition.

Maybe I should try that trick. Does anyone know any MMA or BJJ clubs oh say in Monkstown area? ;)

Advertisement