Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz for five weeks -Advice Required ? :)

Options
  • 07-06-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi

We are heading to Australia in October for approx 5 weeks. From peoples experience who would you travel with? we also want to do stopovers, Japan, Hong Kong (2 stopovers, one going over and one coming back) can anyone recommend 2 stopovers? and how long would you stay in each area :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

I flew to Melbourne two years ago for a 2 week holiday out there. I flew with Singapore Airlines. I had been advised by a New Zealander living over here to fly with them as this person had flown home with a number of different airlines and found them to be the best. I must say that the service was quite good (I wasn't in 1st class) and the hostesses were very easy on the eye. You may even get to fly on the A380, new super jumbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

I stopped over in singapore. Very nice place for a quick stopover, wouldn't live there though. Too strict. Went via hawaii , san francisco on the way back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Caroline_ire

thanks, yea singapore keeps coming up so might do the stop over going over there? how long would you stay in Singapore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Caroline_ire

anyone been to Japan or China on a stopover?

Advertisement