Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would anyone have a lend of apple leapard recovery disks?

• 07-06-2009 2:19pm

macbook died and just have a flashing folder when i start it up.. :( badly stuck without disks so if anyone would have a lend of recovery or install disks, it would be a massive help..

i've offered lifts on here before so hoping for a bit of karma :p btw, i can collect anywhere..

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

If you called Apple they might help you

Call 1800 92 38 98 and if you don't get the offices in Cork which are probably closed , you'll get the American callcentre

They'll sort ya

no good without physical disk im afraid.. thanks for no. tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

no good without physical disk im afraid.. thanks for no. tho!

Surely someone can add it to a torrent download...Would do it but I aint in Galway at the moment..
    I ain't a Mac head/fan boy so I ain't sure how it works unlike Microsoft where you can get it anywhere.

its not somethin ive ever searched for.. 4.7 gigs is a bit much for someone to torrent for me tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

I had a 15mb line in renmore, would have added it to the torrent for ya.
    Sorry I can't help tho.alternative would be to try and run it off NUIG or GMIT routers, they are savage fast..there are some ways around their filtering...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

If you're still looking I have the discs for my 13" Macbook to hand.

ciotog wrote: »
    If you're still looking I have the discs for my 13" Macbook to hand.

pm'd thanks!

Advertisement