Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Daly

Options
  • 07-06-2009 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Has anyone ever heard of tom daly. I am looking for a good psychic/ medium. Many of my relatives have used dympna in walkinstown but none have a number that I can reach her on. They all think she was good. I know my mam went to a man in ballyfermot a couple of years ago and he was very good but she cannot remember his name. I have only heard of two in ballyfermot Joe coleman and tom daly but cannot seem to find a number for tom. if anyone has heard of him or has contact details for him could they pm me

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

had a reading from tom daly bout 2 yrs back,wasnt impressed,60e for about 15 mins,all he did was give names,nt much else,said a few things which never happened,then others i know saw him yonks ago and said all came through.

Advertisement