Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sti combat (Co2) Problem

Options
  • 07-06-2009 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have a problem with my Sti combat Co2 gun that i bought last year.
    The problem is that every second shot ,the bb just falls out of the barrell so the first shot the bb shoots perfect but then the second shot the gun seems to shoot fine but the bb just roles out ?? :confused: I dont understand what is wrong with it .. it hasnt had many other problems other than that . Any help ??
    Thanks in advance ! btw i bought the airsoft gun from vipershop online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Remove the magazine and pull back the slide.
    Look down the barrel to make sure it is clear. If there is a bb in the barrel, clear it.
    Put back in the magazine, rack the slide back and try to fire it again.

Sometimes if you have a bb in the barrel and then you cock it again, you will get that double feed. It probably wont be whats wrong but it can't hurt to try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Had a guy in yesterday saying he got two of them for dualwielding, he bought them of an irish store that cant be named, but there we a recall on the stock for low fps and misfiring.

Possible you got a dodgy one. But I've seen alot of pistols do that and believe it can be fixed, unfortunately I'm **** at repair diagnosis.

Someone here should defo know though.

Advertisement