Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I shot thebaz

• 07-06-2009 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Was at Whelan's on Thursday night for the Handsome Family gig, and who did i see but this ne'er do well.

3603224325_3441d77485.jpg

Plus these for c&c:

Brett and Rennie
    3604057414_13fbbcef53.jpg

Brett
    3603238491_1fef01a8ce.jpg

Rennie
    3603240603_5426981112.jpg

As usual, more here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

That's a great shot of Barry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭nilhg

Fajitas! wrote: »
    That's a great shot of Barry.

+1, the others are not bad either....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

I was just figuring out how to utilise the crap lighting with my 50 -

I usually photograph everything but myself, so nice shot of the elusive me - can you send it on, as I have nothing decent of myself .

p.s. enjoyed the music, but very difficult to shoot with my 50 , this was the best I could do under the circumstances :-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebaz/3598142588/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Mr Dave C

# 3 class great shot..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭rahtkennades

Wow! Class shot! I'm reminded of Col. Kurtz in Apocolypse Now (any comparison to Marlon Brando is a complement btw Baz!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Thanks all,

Barry - it's on it's way.

Thanks Doctor -
    its my new profile pic on my_space :cool:

http://www.myspace.com/baz_ireland

Kurtz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You should edit out your email address to something such as thebaz.nospam[at]gmail dot com, otherwise you'll likely end up on spam lists.

Rb wrote: »
    You should edit out your email address to something such as thebaz.nospam[at] dot com, otherwise you'll likely end up on spam lists.

thanks - removed address, as pic arrived -

ps I thought gmail filters spam , thats my hope :-)

Advertisement