Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pandora's Box

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

That link isn't working for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

working here.

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭maidhc

10 year old merc for €5k? Where is the bargain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

No mention of Service History in the advert which if I was selling a S Class would be boasting about. I would not even consider buying one of these without a service history. Panzors are not cheap to fix if not properly maintained.

This looks better value imo:
    http://www.driving.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=1417134

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mumblin deaf ro

There have been previous threads about this company on this forum, so maybe check those out in case it affects your decision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,468 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

If you dont do much miles and can afford about twice the purchase price for possible repairs, go for it. Tax is big too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Random wrote: »
    That link isn't working for me.
    intermittent fault I'd say. fixing it sounds expensive :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

It must have been some price new .There is very limited market for it now I reckon even at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

bazz26 wrote: »
    I suspect someone has a broken space bar on their computer or something :pac:
    BMW.7351.IRISH.CAR.FULL.BMW.SERVICE.HISTORY.NEW.NCT.82010.BLACK.LEATHER.AS. NEW.CONDITON.INSIDE.AND.OUT. 3.MONTHS.WARRANTY...BARGAIN'@..6.8250..now.reduced..to...4750..or possible trade in taken @ 8250 price

Always wanted a 7351 :D

Whats with the difference between the 8250 in the description and the sub 5k price on the advert though? :confused:

Unkel's 7 series would be worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭pablosd

its a 5liter, nobody wants them, bsides they were the wrst mercs, money over engineering :( too bad, lovely looking car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Top Dog wrote: »
    Whats with the difference between the 8250 in the description and the sub 5k price on the advert though? :confused:

Either the car was overpriced to begin with or they have the car along time and that was the orginal price that they forgot to amend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Thats what I thought too, until I read the bit about possible part ex at original price of 8250 - never ever seen that in an advert before. Nearly 4k mark-up to consider a trade-in? Blummin heck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

It's an SE not a highline, and it's a UK import, hardly 1 owner,

unlikely that the owner would live in the UK, move to Mayo, then to Dublin in such a short space of time.

Has to be a scam of some sort. doesn't seem to have the parking sensors and satnav listed in the ad either. looks like they just took a pic of the car and stuck it in an ad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

landyman wrote: »

Do ye think? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Has to be a scam of some sort. doesn't seem to have the parking sensors and satnav listed in the ad either. looks like they just stole a pic of a car and stuck it in an ad.

Fixed that for you.

Advertisement