Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good old fashioned thrash metal

• 07-06-2009 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

Went to a 6 band thrash bash in mephisto, barcelona last night. Great stuff. a) you could smoke b) you could air guitar on stage with each band and crowd surf c) there were no burly control freak bouncers and d) only women who would mosh were allowed. Ooooohh me f**king back and stuffy chest spluttering today.........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Who played?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Fueled by Fire are class! Looks like a cool gig. Spain is supposed to have a bangin' thrash scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

djScarey wrote: »
    Went to a 6 band thrash bash in mephisto, barcelona last night. Great stuff. a) you could smoke b) you could air guitar on stage with each band and crowd surf c) there were no burly control freak bouncers and d) only women who would mosh were allowed. Ooooohh me f**king back and stuffy chest spluttering today.........

Sounds like my kinda show:cool:

Advertisement