Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Website/live feed

Options
  • 07-06-2009 5:51pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭

Sooooooooo according to BB they dumped the Live Feed to put the money into the website?
    So how come according to the website nothing has happened since the dunking challange yesterday?
    The news feed so far is awful.
    :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭omerin

money is tight this year, shur ur wan is double jobing.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

Forget about BB. Best thing for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

Just a rehash every year. Same script, different people playing the parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Davina still got a pay rise though, the live feed was a huge part for a lot of people as it showed everything not just small edited clips of the highlights show.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

yup rumoured £100,000 per BBBM and £500,000 for BB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭haven27

The website this year is brutal for news alright, normally they'd have up at least ten stories at day not just one or two "highlights", is putting me off it even more at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Are you all talking about a live feed that used to be available on the Channel 4 website?

nah the red button on Sky, the livefeed on E4 too.

Ginny wrote: »
    nah the red button on Sky, the livefeed on E4 too.

Oh right. That E4 stuff always looked appallingly boring to me. Surely people aren't missing much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

In fairness it is possible to see someone turn at least 6 times when they are sleeping. Essential viewing imo.

• Advertisement

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Oh right. That E4 stuff always looked appallingly boring to me. Surely people aren't missing much?
    I think its the fact CH4 can completely twist the highlights show to show what they want, without the live feed people can't make their own opinion other then the ones CH4 want to inflict.
    There is a whole lot of stuff that went on in the LF last year that would not have been shown in the HL show, showing a lot of the cliques etc...
    Now people are stuck with the LF being on from 1am-6am when people are usually sleeping, which is pointless really.

Ginny wrote: »
    I think its the fact CH4 can completely twist the highlights show to show what they want, without the live feed people can't make their own opinion other then the ones CH4 want to inflict.
    There is a whole lot of stuff that went on in the LF last year that would not have been shown in the HL show, showing a lot of the cliques etc...
    Now people are stuck with the LF being on from 1am-6am when people are usually sleeping, which is pointless really.

Ah right. That makes sense alright.

OT but how's ginny land doing? I remember clicking your sig on one of my first days on Boards a year ago and just noticed it again there.

Ah its doing well, actaully forgot it was still there :D thanks for the clickage!! :D

Advertisement