Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your weird turnons in a boy/ girl?

Options
  • 07-06-2009 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Had a very interesting conversation with a mate about this last night. Personally I find screwed up mouths kind of attractive. I can't really explain why it is, but it extends to underbites, lisps, lip piercings and funny/ unusual teeth (not horrendous teeth). Big noses can be cute too.
    Also, the biggest crush I ever had on someone was on a deaf girl... and her being deaf was a big part of the turn on, don't ask why. Maybe because it made her speak funny?

Anyway, glad I got that off my chest. Anyone want to share their weird turn ons when it comes to the opposite sex?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Filipino feet!

(I'm sorry)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

BOOBS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

I can't believe you said
    BOOBS
    on the internets

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Also, the biggest crush I ever had on someone was on a deaf girl... and her being deaf was a big part of the turn on, don't ask why. Maybe because it made her speak funny?

The question is tho,Did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

There is a girl in my school who is pretty hot anyway, but I was talking to her and found out she is a hardcore Republican which I just thought was pretty hot, because I am too and not many people in my school are! I guess just finding people who you have a lot in common with is the way to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

a penis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

I love big hairy eyebrows. Big massive monobrows. Don't ask me why or ill post again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Fangs are a winner for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

lollllllll

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Bearded women

• Advertisement

Wagon wrote: »
    I love big hairy eyebrows. Big massive monobrows. Don't ask me why or ill post again.

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭sells

money, beautiful money and a big fast car...not.............personality is the obvious one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Bearded women

I once kissed a woman who had a single long hair growing out of her chin i didn't realise until it was too late. It wasn't nice, it really wasn't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

I find that women swearing makes me come over all funny for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    BOOBS.

Great pair of tits!

jackncoke wrote: »
    The question is tho,Did you?
    I so would have...but I'm not sure if there is a more graceful way of asking a deaf girl to have sex with you apart from making an inquisitive expression and doing the sign for "handjob"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

jigglywoo wrote: »
    Why?
    It started when i was 16 and there was this girl in my school who everyone thought was really ugly. Except me. She had this enormous brow. she was dark skinned but the thickness of the brow meant that it blocked out the sun and caused a shade underneath it. So her eyes were pale. The effect was mesmerising.

I would often go to toilet after english class and crack one off because of how they moved when she was concentrating on a question. Up and down, up and down. It reminded me of a calm sea, but it reminded my friends of a sweeping brush. So i couldn't let them know how i felt or they'd stop talking to me.

There's more but i dont think it's allowed in after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I tend to go for girls who don't like me - not ones who are blasé or not my biggest fan; but girls who detest me.... I've no idea why, but it's not good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

k99_64 wrote: »
    Great pair of tits!

This seems to be a popular one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Big noses can be cute too.

Oddly enough, I think a girl with a bump on the bridge of her nose can be incredibly cute. I guess it's not so odd though, eyes, nose, mouth... someone's face is one of the first things you'll notice and be attracted to/put of by.

• Advertisement

Wagon wrote: »
    There's more but i dont think it's allowed in after hours.

Go on...

someone's face is one of the first things you'll notice and be attracted to/put of by.
    Well, first thing after
    BOOBS.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

side profile of stomach AWWW yeaahahhh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I like women who are pretty, straight with a good sense of humour, guess that sounds kinda weird.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, first thing after

Well, I did say one of the first things. Boobs go without saying. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Stretched Earlobes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

A definite ride......my biggest turn on:cool:

I fancy tubbies. I try my best to resist them....but often fail :(

Big girly eyelashes, and a willinginess to let me curl them works too.

Exposed solar plexus make me go humingna humingna humingna.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Always a pleasant surprise to find one with two willies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement