Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You're Hired: The Apprentice: BBC 1 @ 9

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Last years winner. No longer working for Lord Sugar but his son Simon Sugar. ;)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/the-apprentice/5207213/The-Apprentice-ex-winner-Lee-McQueen-lands-first-major-deal-for-Sir-Alan-Sugar.html

Next year will be fun, "well your Lordship, we couldn't sell anything." :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what they win this year

he really does sell tat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

I felt sorry for Yas when Adrian asked Sir Al why he chose Yasmina and Sir Al just carped about about how great Kate was and how he has his number if she ever needs to call and she'll go on and do great things.

It was supposed to be Yasminas moment in the sun. I'm sure if Sir Al had said some nice things about the winner the very next subject Adrian would have brought up would have been Kate and that's where Sir Al could've had his say about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I felt sorry for Yas when Adrian asked Sir Al why he chose Yasmina and Sir Al just carped about about how great Kate was and how he has his number if she ever needs to call and she'll go on and do great things.

It was supposed to be Yasminas moment in the sun. I'm sure if Sir Al had said some nice things about the winner the very next subject Adrian would have brought up would have been Kate and that's where Sir Al could've had his say about her.
    Melonie, I thought the same. He clearly favoured her in the show. With all the compliments he was lavishing on her it was as if he was regretting not hiring her. She might've been good at the presentations and the sales but he probably knew Yasmina suited the job he had in mind for the winner but at the same time he acted as if he would've preferred Kate to win...and also why did he say she was a lovely looking girl too, wtf has that got to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Pantsman will catch on in the future. HAHAHAHAHAHHA:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Yeah he really seemed to prefer Kate, felt sorry for Yasmina actually, despite picking her he doesn't seem to like her very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

I've amazed myself with my powers of prediction some weeks ago with regard to the finalists :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60349816&postcount=26

Advertisement